Wednesday 17 July 2013

Life Story Part 1 - Syeda Noor Naqvi

My Life Story - Syeda Noor Naqvi


hey I'm back home. And its like, the first words which I remember of my past are, I'm a princess, then a tale began, I dreamt many worlds many friends and enemies, fought many wars in strange dreams where I was in full control. I came to knew this world as matrix, and my world as reality, I lived in that, I was so good there but with time as I grew up friends etc all called me mad.... I could not integrated with my family, I even dreamt a lady calling me her daughter ever since, named Mary, she called me Jennifer, I was always seeking for my true name my family etc. Amid that I dreamt of one arrival which help me to understand a point where I can physically practice this. only and only wish through out life, I waited, waited waited, I wandered I cried madly I tried to change I tried to accept life as it was before me but my heart never let me do that. I tortured myself to all possible levels


eventually she came. Because I determined not to wait anymore but to find her. And dare to trust my heart and dreams, then my created my facebook account, and eventually I found her 5 years ago, but she was not as I expected, I was able to sense when she is OK or not etc, I was in 8th then, I never paid attention to study I only studied in last days of exam and always came on top. As she arrived, I left the remaining interest in school, but she called me mad, she said I'm not living in reality, I was told my dreams that she is the one for whom i was waiting, and she was saying exactly opposite, well so she changed me to a religious person

in religion with so little time, I get almost all that people endeavour  I was given so much there, why, I dunno! And rest all the dreams of galaxies other skies like this cosmic black ball came of the being at centre of the universe, wanting me to go back there. But I resist I thought to escape such wish and suffering religion is only way, but it was hell!! I became to hate myself during that period, but to a point when I was fully turned to religious person, then she told she left religion. She joined path. A path with no name. Yet I dunno. But a path just like my own childhood. For which I was waiting.with some more exceptions I joined. Things changed. I became a mad lover from mad hater.. Then the story continues of path. I'm of 18 now. Last year it started. But now as I expected again. But it came. My heart told me right. My all deepest sufferings changed to deepest happiness. I came to almost all, symbolically, what is divine, lord, soul, triangle universe strangely, in thoughts, by stars birds etc

You Can Catch part 2 of Syeda's story, next week on 
http://growlearnthink.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment